For Directors & CEO’s responsible for business strategy
Download your PDF: The Strategy Pressure Cooker Method.
Clients that we have worked with
The most important pitfalls that prevent organizations from achieving their goals
• Having a plan without actively pursuing it,
• Failure to accurately identify and respond to external factors in an accurate manner
• Failure to develop clear processes that direct the right people toward the right goals.
• Lack of accountability of key position holders due to unclear or unmeasurable objectives.
• No realistic goals or no access to the necessary resources.
The Strategy Pressure Cooker Method provides a strategy process from Market Analysis to Implementation.
In the PDF you will find, among other things:
• The 5 elements of a rock solid business strategy
• The critical success factors for implementation
• A holistic approach for ‘key position holder management’ and internal support for the strategy
• The pressure cooker roadmap for developing the corporate strategy with an implementation plan in two weeks
• BONUS: MIT model for digital transformation
Who is the Strategy Pressure Cooker Method intended for?
• CEOs looking for an executable corporate strategy
• C-level executives aiming to bring the organization’s full potential to fruition through a strategy with concrete and measurable goals
• Management teams who want to formulate a clear and unambiguous strategy in which all key stakeholder interests are safeguarded.
What our clients have say about the pressure cooker method
Managing Director @Viva floors
StratScan has helped us to structure the strategy in such a way that the entire organization can understand it. It is the core of the organization that we can always refer back to. It comes across as good and professional and it just gives a lot of guidance.
Founder and Surgeon @ TULP MC
StratScan helped me challenge the ideas I had in my head and put them on paper as concrete goals. It has given me the structure and plan that I used to set up my business.
Director @ Thal Thechnologies
We did the pressure cooker workshop pretty soon after I was appointed. At that time we had a variety of ideas about the future. Thijs helped us to formulate spearheads and make them very concrete. In this way we were able to take capacity away from the entrepreneur and focus on the verticals. It helped us to realize our growth objectives the following year.