Strategy session: Develop a rock solid business strategy with measurable objectives and action plan in 2 weeks
Successfully implemented at:
In a strategy session we assess where the company is now, what the primary goals are and what it takes to get there.
Schedule strategy meeting directly via the calendar.
Choose a time in our calendar that suits you best, fill in your details and answer a few short questions about your company. At the chosen time we will call you for the interview.
If the call shows that your company is a good fit and we can help you further, we’ll discuss how that works. If not, we will help you further with tips and advice or we will refer you to another party.
An excess of strategic ambitions, but lack of a concrete plan of action?
Most organizations limit themselves in their potential by not securing ambitions in a clear and workable plan. Why? These are the 4 main reasons.
Top management works hard IN the business, but not ON the business
• As a result, there is no clear strategic plan on paper, employees to be busy without moving the organisation closer to it’s goals.
Insufficient attention to market developments
• The organization has been doing the same for years and earns a good living from it. But because there is insufficient response to what the competition is doing and how the market is moving, growth is stagnating.
No concrete plan for implementation
• A strategy has been formulated, but it lacks clearly defined processes with the necessary (human) resources and responsibilities. The result: concrete action towards the defined goal is difficult or impossible.
Lack of support within the organization
• When a strategy is not lived through in every layer of the organization, the staff will not give priority to the objectives. The result? Everyone continues in the same way as before and nothing changes.
Develop a rock solid strategy with implementation plan in 2 weeks
For many organizations, business strategy development is a time-consuming and costly process. Yet, despite the amount of work that goes into it, crucial elements are often overlooked. This is where we make the difference.
StratScan offers a structured no-nonsense approach to formulating business strategy with clear objectives and a focus on digitalization (where possible and useful), organizational structures and performance improvement. Our team consists of seasoned senior consultants with operational c-level experience in writing and succeeding in business strategies. By focusing on the essentials and leaving out endless explorations, we translate key ambitions into an executable strategy within two weeks. You will receive an outline of an implementation plan, which can be shared directly with the organization.
Depending on your needs, StratScan then also offers support in implementing the strategy and transforming the business.
Certified in and based on proven methodologies from leading institutes:
The Strategy Pressure Cooker Method provides a Strategy Process from Market Analysis to Measurement and Improvement.
• How does my organization relate to the competition and what is a future-proof positioning?
• What are the right objectives for my organization?
• How do I formulate a workable strategy?
• Which organizational structure is needed for my goals
• How do I keep my finger on the pulse and make sure I stay on-track for my goals?
Challenge your business strategy on:
Schedule an introductory interview with one of the partners
What our clients say about the pressure cooker method
Managing Director @Viva floors
StratScan has helped us to put the strategy into such a structure that the whole organization can relate to it. It is the core of the organization that we can always refer back to. It comes across as good and professional and it just gives a lot of guidance.
Founder and Surgeon @ TULP MC
StratScan helped me challenge the ideas I had in my head and put them on paper as concrete goals. It has given me the structure and plan that I used to set up my business.
Director @ Thal Thechnologies
We did the pressure cooker workshop pretty soon after I was appointed. At that time we had a variety of ideas about the future. Thijs helped us to formulate spearheads and make them very concrete. In this way we were able to take capacity away from the entrepreneur and focus on the verticals. It helped us to realize our growth objectives the following year.